Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Krystal's April Challenge

A while back I signed up for Krystal's April Challenge at Give Me Back My Five Bucks. Well, today I officially failed. I challenged myself to a $100 dining out budget. And have surpassed my budget by $4.27. I had forgotten that today was Administrative Professionals Day and we had to take our Administrative Professional out to lunch. While it was well worth it because she does so much to keep our office running, I should have planned better in advance. Now, my challenge is to try to limit myself for the rest of the month by not spending any more money on eating out. This is going to particularly hard since I will be in Destin for the weekend. Maybe the bf will pick up the tab. (just joking I never mind splitting anything with him because he does so much for me)

No comments: