Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chicken Pox

On a side note, I have the chicken pox. And for those of your wondering - yes, I had them as a child. I also had the vaccine as a child, but low and behold here I am again with them. And they are miserable. Not only do they itch, but I have a total lost of appetite (I guess that is not too bad) and my stomach aches. It doesn't hurt, but aches.

To make matters worse, I am swamped at work and there is no way that I can take off right now. So, I am secluded in my office trying to get my work done and not coming into contact with anyone. I am sure that most people are immune, but hey, I thought that I was too. I guess it is a good thing that I have a prescription budget of $50, but my monthly prescription only cost my $13. Walgreens here I come.

No comments: