Monday, April 21, 2008

And Another One

Another sale on Ebay for $50 has brought my camera fund up to $187.59. I am now 75% closer to buying my camera. Maybe I will get it before my birthday after all. I have one more auction that should end tomorrow. Hopefully, that one will bring in the remainder of the money needed. Reaching a goal is so exciting!

In other news, I transferred $566 out of my ING account and once it is officially in my checking account I am going to pay my cc bill. It has been really hard to leave the money in ING instead of paying the bill as soon as I received it, but now that I have made it this far I am glad I waited.

This past weekend was really fun with friends and I managed only to spend $47.15. However, I don't think that bf was that lucky. As these were all of his college friends, he forked over a lot of money on my behalf.

We have another out-of-town weekend this next weekend so we need to be as frugal as possible this week. We have already gone to the grocery store and bought the food the bf was going to eat this week. . . and my crazy diet food (lemons, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper) so we should be good in that aspect. This upcoming weekend is going to be hard on our gas budget and food budget for the weekend. Thankfully the month ends on Wednesday!

No comments: