Friday, April 11, 2008

Ebay Madness

I have been purchasing things on Ebay for several years now. I do my research on the internet, go to stores and see if I really want/need the product, and know what I am willing to pay for it before bidding. I think of myself of a savy shopper on Ebay. I always leave postive feedback unless the seller has been misleading. All of that to say, I bought a tennis bag on Ebay a few weeks ago. The seller listed the tennis bag as BRAND NEW. However, when I received the bag one of the front pockets had a huge hole in it that allowed everything placed in that pocket to fall into the larger part of the tennis bag AND there were candy wrappers left in the bag. I don't know about you, but I would not call that BRAND NEW. I preface with all of that to say, she received negative feedback from me. THEN, she left me negative feedback. Now how can that be? I paid for the item immediately after winning the auction and upheld my end of the bargain. I understand that she possibly mad because I left her negative feedback, but come-on you lied. If you don't want to receive negative feedback from your buyers be truthful. This transaction just rubs me the wrong way this morning. TGIF.

1 comment:

QL girl said...

Ugh, I hate ebay brats like those!!!

By the way, I just discovered your site from "high class Low income"!