Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 1 of the Lemon Detox Diet

Against the suggestions, I decided that I would start the lemon detox diet today. Well, I have made it approximately 19 hours without eating anything. . . and yes, I am starving. I think that it is a mind game though. I feel more hungry today than ever because I cannot eat. Many, many things are running through my head

--should I just quite this nonsense and try to eat healthier or in smaller portions (this won't really get me ready to go to the beach in 4 days)

--should I try a detox diet with just fruit or vegatables so at least I am consuming something.

--should I stick with it just to prove to myself that I can do it.

I truly believe that I can complete the next four days, but let's face it. . . the weight is going to come right back as soon as I can eat something. I am basically do it for a weekend at the beach. Pretty stupid. Or that is what I would tell someone other than myself. Instant gratification seems to have urged me into even thinking about this.

I guess until I make up my mind, I will keep drinking the "lemon-aid"

No comments: