Thursday, July 24, 2008

Purse Night

Tonight I am attending purse night! I learned about purse night when I attended my friends jewelry party last week. Since I am hosting a jewelry party next month, I get a free purse and to preview the new jewelry line that will be available at my party. I am super excited. I suspect the purse will be cute (I will try to post a pic tomorrow), but even if it is not my style, I will have a free Christmas gift.

Something really suck in my head at last week's jewelry party. The hostess stated that her two favorite prices were "free" and "half off." She's not the only one!

I am finding that this jewelry party is really a great idea. Not only am I getting to make new friends, but I am connecting with old friends. I cannot wait to have all the girls over.

I MADE MY GOAL OF 5 NO-SPEND DAYS YESTERDAY. AS I AM EXTREMELY OVER BUDGET THIS MONTH, IT WASN'T AS HARD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE TO NOT SPEND A PENNY. I AM GOING TO CONTINUE ON MY STREAK AND HOPE TO GET MORE NO SPEND DAYS FOR THIS MONTH. THAT MEANS, NEXT MONTH'S GOAL INCREASES TO 8 NO SPEND DAYS! ANYONE ELSE WANT TO ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE? WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!

1 comment:

Mia said...

Congrats! I'm doing a similar no spending on particular items challenge, but I'd like to try your no spending period challenge ANY other month EXCEPT for August.

I'm starting law school so I need to spend spend spend!

Count me in September.