Monday, July 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This week's menu is a little harder to put together. We have several evening obligations to attend.

Monday night one of the bf's best friend's from high school and her husband are in from San Diego and we are supposed to be going to dinner with them.

Tuesday - Spaghetti with toast. (This has been on the menu for weeks, but we have yet to eat it.)

Wednesday - Totinos - Cheap and easy. I have gone way over budget this month in food.

Thursday - The bf has another set of friends coming into town from Charlotte, NC. He is supposed to be having dinner with them. I am unable to make it because I am driving home Thursday night to get my hair cut on Friday morning and then heading straight back for our weekend in Memphis.

Friday - Rendezvous in Memphis.

Saturday - Unsure - we are heading to the Dave Matthews Concert.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Good luck this week. It is so hard to stay within budget when you have to eat out a lot in one week, but if anyone can do it, you can. At least the month is almost over :-)
I'm glad you liked my idea for the shower. :-)