Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Well, it is a start to a new week and a new menu! Here is what is on the list this week:

Monday - Spaghetti w/ toast or Meatloaf with oven roasted potatoes. (Haven't decided which one we will be having. We have turkey meat that needs to be eaten tonight. )
Tuesday - Blackened Chicken with Fettuccine
Wednesday - Pizza
Thursday - Baked BBQ Chicken, green beans, and rice
Friday - Tacos (I swear the bf loves Tacos and requests them every week.)
Saturday - Chicken Fajitas

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hi Pennypincher! I just found your blog and am enjoying reading it, I'm looking forward to reading the older posts too. I'm a fellow penny pincher and I'd be happy to share some of the things I've learned if you would like. I'm no authority, but sometimes exchanging ideas can help. Although, it seems like you're doing pretty well. Congratulations on paying off so much debt! Email me at someanonymousgirl@gmail.com if I can help.