Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This Weeks Menu

I went to the grocery store yesterday for the first time this month and dropped $74.70. This is food for the bf and I throughout the week for breakfast/lunch/and dinner. For breakfast we will be having:

bagels with cream cheese, cereal with organic milk, strawberries and peaches.

For lunch we will be eating - smart ones (I know that a lot of you stay away from processed foods. And I wish that we could. Smart ones always just seem like our best option unless we have enough leftovers for lunch.)

And for dinner we will be eating:

Tuesday- Zatarain's dirty rice with Jimmy Dean's sausage and bell peppers
Wednesday- Baked chicken, yellow rice, and veggies
Thursday- Shrimp pasta with zucchini, squash, and feta cheese

I only made a menu through Thursday because my parents will be coming in town this weekend and we will be eating out with them. However, I did buy 5 packages of hamburger meat for the remainder of the month.

No comments: