Monday, June 9, 2008

June Goals

I understand that we are already in the second week of June, but my trip to the Bahamas prevented me from declaring my June Goals any sooner. So here they are:

1. Have one no-spend weekend. (The third weekend of June seems to be the only weekend that I can accomplish this. The second weekend of June happens to be Father's Day and my father is coming in town to visit and the last weekend of June I have an out-of-town engagement party to attend.)

2. Start replinshing my travel fund. (*complete - I deposited $100 into my travel fund. I wish I could contribute more but credit card reduction is more important right now.)

3. Start a gift fund for Christmas gifts. (*complete - I deposited $85 into my new established gift fund. My goal is to be at $500 before Christmas.)

4. Conserve as much gas as possible. (With gas prices increasing, I am going to try to make a conscience effort to plan all errands together and save gas.)

This list is short and sweet. As I have kinda fallen off the budgeting bandwagon from being out of town all the time, I have decided to take baby-steps to get me back in the game.

No comments: