Monday, August 18, 2008

Meal Plan Monday

I know it has been a couple of Monday since I have posted a meal plan. Believe me when I tell you, I definitely spend more money without a set plan on what's for dinner during the week. I don't always follow a strict schedule, but going shopping and buying exactly what you need for at least five meals for the week helps out tremendously. It has gotten so out of hand, I cannot even begin to estimate the amount of money I have spent on food lately. With that being said, I am going to try and go back to Meal Plan Mondays. Up for this week:

Monday - Mozzarella Chicken with Spanish Rice
Tuesday - Chicken Piccata over Angel Hair Pasta
Wednesday - Pork Tenderloin with Veggies
Thursday - Tacos with chips and Salsa
Friday - Pizza

This weekend is up in the air.

No comments: