Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hectic

Things have been really hectic around here with starting a new job. Just stay with me. I promise I will be back to posting regularly very soon.

As for any updates...I was able to stay within my budget for the Dave Matthews show this past weekend and hope to not spend more than $150 this upcoming weekend for my old roommates bachelorette party in Memphis. I have actually had several people help towards the cost which makes the whole experience better.

Food prices are drastically increasing. I have almost decreased my food budget for as far I as can without cutting out meat. That may be my next option if prices don't stop rising.

As soon as I can get the numbers crunched, I will post how I fared last month in my budget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya, I can not believe how high groceries are going. Sheesh! I think the high prices are helping with my weight loss goal though. I'm trying to find the positive here. It really does seem ridiculous though.

I hope all is going well with your new job!