Thursday, August 21, 2008

I finally have a free minute in my day to actually write a meaningful post, but guess what...I am too tired to think of anything meaningful on the financial front. I am struggling badly this month with my money. I have no set budget, have been out of town three weekends and am planning to go out of town for Labor Day, but have little to no money to my name. It sucks! That is about all I can say.

Gas prices are killing my budget. Food prices are killing my budget. Needless to say, my budget has been eliminated this month. Anyone with advice on how to better prepare starting next month, please send it my way.

Right now, I don't even want to think of my financial well-being because I am barely staying above water without charging on my credit card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we all fall off of the financial well-being wagon from time to time. What's really important is to not let your slip ups defeat you.

Assess the damage done. Perhaps the problem is that you need to adjust your budget. Or is this month an anomoly? If you suspect that future months will be much like this one, then base your budget on the way you spent money this month.

Budgets are tricky. Sometimes you have to try out a few before you find the right fit.