Monday, August 25, 2008

Jewerly Party

The time has come for me to host my very first jewelry party. And I must say, it isn't even over with and I will NEVER do one again. Not only is it costing me money - $30.00 in food and drinks for the guest, but a lot of time and energy making sure that there is a good turnout for the party. It is exhausting calling everyone to make sure that they remember that the party is tonight and that they have directions to my house. Don't get me wrong, I am glad to help a friend out who is starting a new side business. However, I feel that I have now done my duty and don't think that I will venture to do it again. This just isn't my thing.

So, I am crossing my fingers and hoping that my friends come to the party and buy jewelry. If I can get at least 12-15 girls to come, I will be happy.

No comments: