Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bachelorette Party Spending

I am sure all of you are dying to know if I was able to keep under my $150 spending budget for the bachelorette party. Let me preface my spending by saying that this does not include the spending for the Lingerie Shower (although that wasn't too bad). In fact, I ended up having plenty of help. The bride's sister sent $100 check to help, the bride's future sister-in-law brought two appetizers and the cake, and a friend of the bride brought alcohol for the weekend plus two appetizer. So split between my mother and I for the lingerie shower were - finger sandwiches, shrimp with cocktail sauce, dip with chips, cheese ball with Frito's, mints, punch and nuts. For about $45 a person. I spent the bride's sister's $100 on the decorations, plates, forks, cups, etc.

Now for the Bachelorette Party:
Hotel Room - $38
Dinner at Rendezvous - $30
Two lunches - $27.00
Gas - $25
Drinks (mostly bought by guys out on Beale Street) - $15.00

Total Spending - $135.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Well done! I'm so impressed!