Friday, March 14, 2008

Weekend Plans

YAY! It is Friday. And the weekend almost begins. My best friend from law school (let us call her A) is coming in for the weekend with her finance for the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade in Jackson, MS. They are arriving sometime late tonight and not leaving until Sunday. I am excited about having company and really excited that it is A. She was definitely my rock during law school and we accomplished our goals together. What a savior! That being said, here is how I planned for her visit on a budget. The bf and I went to the grocery store to get breakfast supplies, as we will need to base for the long day at the parade. We got
2 cans of Grand's biscuits - 88 cents each
2 packages of Jim Dean's sausage - 1.99 each
2 containers of OJ - 2/$4
Grapes - 99 cents/lb.
We are planning on having sausage biscuits, grapes, and oj for breakfast. After the parade I think that we are just going to order pizza for everyone. So, all in all, we will still get by on our grocery budget for the month, even with company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great weekend with your friends.