Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Two Interviews and a Lunch

As I sit hear, I am grinning from ear to ear. Within the past 30 minutes I have had two phone calls asking for job interviews. One is actually with the law firm that I interviewed with last Tuesday. They wanted to schedule a second lunch, but this time in Jackson. Hooray! This is a PF blog so I will start off by saying that is great news for me. I will not have to make the drive to Gulfport ($40 saved in gas) and I am going to lunch (free). But, what I am really excited about is the second interview in general. The budgeting portion of the interview is not even entering my mind. In fact, I would have GLADLY driven my happy butt back to Gulfport for a 30 minute lunch. The thing that speaks volumes to me is that they are driving HERE. They are making the 3 hour trip to come and interview me. Plus, I GOT the 2nd interview. Can you tell that I am excited????

The second interview is also exciting. It is at a state agency here in Jackson. That is thrilling for me because as my previous post suggests the bf is probably not interested in moving to Gulfport for another year. That would mean that we would be separated for at least a year if I take the job in Gulfport, but could go on a merry way if I get a job in Jackson.

The point being is that I may have options. And options are better than no bites at all. I am really looking forward to my second interview and my interview at the state agency. I pray to God everyday that I know that right decision when I am faced with it and no that he will guide me along the way.

Today is a great day!

1 comment:

A. Marigold said...

Congratulations! I think that part of law school (the part after it ends) will be a lot better for me. ;) Thanks for stopping by!