Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The week started off with a bang and will hopefully end that way!

This week has been VERY busy and it is only Wednesday. Monday I had a lunch interview with two gentlemen at the firm in Gulfport that I went down to interview with a couple of weeks ago. These two men would be who I would directly work for so it was enlightening to speak with them. Both guys seems really nice and people that I would enjoy working with. It was also a plus that they drove to Jackson to interview me instead of me making the 3 hour trip back to Gulfport.

Then on Tuesday I had another interview. This interview was actually in Clinton, MS - about 15 miles from where I live. I wasn't as impressed with this job. While it is a government job, the facilites were horrible. The place was run down with people working all in one room at tables. Additionally, they are looking to hire someone immediately and I am not available until August. Needless to say, I don' t think this is the job for me. But, I would never have know if I didn't go on the interview.

On other news for the week:
I have gone over budget in gas this month by$24.56. I was praying that I would be able to keep this section under budget. It just didn't happen. I had to drive to Gulfport for the interview and make the 3 1/2 hour trip home for Easter. All in all, I did good in that category considering. I will have to try next month to really not drive as much.

I have also now sold 7 DVDS and 1 book for a total of $37.13. All of this money is being placed in a camera fund.

Last night the bf and I and some friends went and watched a baseball game. Ole Miss and Southern Miss were playing as Trustmark Park. It was a lot of fun! But kinda expensive. Beer gets you everytime. That means that this weekend is probably going to be one spent at home planting flowers, cleaning house, and watching movies...not out! That is okay though. We had a blast last night.

And last but not least, I have another job interview on Friday! This job is in Jackson working for a law firm. I am really excited about this opportunity and will let everyone know how it went. Keep your fingers crossed and all prayers are welcomed. Life decisions are stressful.

No comments: