Monday, March 10, 2008

Delightful Dishes

Almost every PF Blog that I read has been doing some sort of weekly lunch/dinner challange. I have decided to jump on the wagon. The bf and I set down last night and planned our entire week (excluding the weekend because we are having company) with what we were going to have for dinner. We came up with five pretty good meals and none of them will require us to get anything extra at the grocery store. This should be a big help on saving for the weekend. We are eating
Monday - Chili (The best part about this is that it is already previously been made and I only have to take it out of the freezer. Bingo!)
Tuesday - Chicken Stir-fry
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Grilled Chicken with Veggies
Friday - Shrimp
While we didn't pin-point what we were going to eat for lunch, we are hoping to have some leftovers that we can eat and we have about seven smart-ones in the freezer. I am going on an interview for a new job on Tuesday and the company is taking me to lunch so that is at least one day I don't have to worry about what I am going to eat. I believe we can definitely make it through Friday without getting anything else from the store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Your weeks worth of dinners sound wonderful! Since I live alone, I don't plan too much what I am going to have and I usually have leftovers for lunch anyway, but I like the idea of planning and having good dinners to look forward to.