Monday, October 20, 2008

Updated Sidebars and Goals Completed

I COMPLETED MORE GOALS:
I have completed another goal - I now have saved $500.00 in a gift fund for Christmas gifts. This is going to help out tremendously when the holiday arrives. I have also made the executive decision to now start saving all of my savings in my travel fund until that goal is accomplished. I am really wanting to go to Jamaica in December, but I am not sure if that is possible. I will need approximately $2000. I should be able to save that amount of money, I am just not sure it is logical in this economy to spend it. But I really really really want to go! I must make a decision soon so that I can purchase a plane ticket.

I am sure most of you pfbloggers would say not go, but I want to hear the pros and cons so give it to me straight!

2 comments:

Britt said...

I've been to Jamaica, and while it was probably the most beautiful place I've ever been, I felt very very unsafe there. Maybe stick to a secure resort.

FitGirl said...

Hi! I'm glad I found your blog. Seems like we have a few things in common (finished law school 2 years ago with massive debt, clerkships, trying to pay down loans, starting a pf blog).

My vote: Go to Jamaica! If you budgeted for it, then its your money to spend!