Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sorry I have kinda fell off the blogging wagon here lately. Not much of anything has been going on here, and a little bit of everything. This past weekend was rather relaxing. I spent Friday night with the roommate and a friend. We cooked out at the house and basically caught up, listened to music, and enjoyed each other's company. Saturday was spent all day watching football. Living in the South, it is a necessity to be locked to the TV or at a football game every weekend. Can't break tradition. Sunday was rather productive. I got up, went to church, met the roommate at Cracker Barrel for Lunch, went to the movies and watched Fireproof (I must say this is one of the most thought provoking movies that I have seen in a long time. It is a must see!!!), then went to Wal-Mart and Pet Smart. Afterwards, I took my dog for a stroll and the neighborhood and then just enjoyed the rest of the weekend. It was nice to just relax and spend the weekend at home. Because the next couple of weekends are going to be crazy....

This upcoming weekend, I am going with a couple of friends to New Orleans for Halloween. YAY. This trip is going to be a little costly, but totally worth it. I have been looking forward to meeting up with my friends for several weeks now and cannot wait.

I am still contemplating JAMAICA......What do I do. I do have enough money saved up to go, but I am kinda nervous leaving the country basically by myself because I would have to the meet the people down there because they decided to take the trip a long time ago. I just cannot make up my mind.

No comments: