Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Update

I have found a friend that can go with me this weekend!!!! While this is exciting because I cannot afford to cover my so-called friend's share, I am a little hesitant because it is a guy. I know this shouldn't be a big deal because we are just friends, but I don't want it getting back to the "ex" that I brought a guy with me to New Orleans especially since he has never met this guy before and I am sure he would take it the wrong way. I know that this is all stupid because we are broken up and it is none of his business and he shouldn't have any say, I just don't like the idea of him thinking things that are not the way they look. I just really need him to go to cover the cost because my other friend bailed. I am supposed to let him know today if it is okay, what do you think?

3 comments:

A. Marigold said...

Yes, it's okay. And since your ex broke up with you, and not the other way around, I might enjoy letting him wonder a little.

Sunflowers said...

I see nothing wrong with it, as long as you're comfortable with the guy and still think you'll have a fun time.

Laura said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think that you should go with your friend. You and him know what your relationship is and thats what matters. And if it makes your ex wonder a bit...let it! Either your ex gets jealous and realizes he wants you back (which you then decide if its worth it) or he becomes a jerk about a situation that he isn't even allowed an oppinion about now that he is your ex and it will help you realize that you didn't really need him in your life anyway. Either way, your weekend will be a lot of fun and you will strengthen bonds with a friend.