Friday, May 9, 2008

Comcast Cable

The decision has been made to cut off the Comcast Cable. I did give C R's phone number so that they could work everything out instead of me being in the middle. I think that was the best solution. However, R and I decided to go ahead and disconnect the cable. R is graduating from law school this semester and will be studying for the bar exam. That will leave her with little to no time to watch television. And me, well I watch most of my shows at the bf's house or choose not to watch television at all. I would much rather being playing with my puppies, reading a book, or spending quality time with the bf.

So, for at least the next three months we will be without television. Then, once R finishes with the bar exam we will re-evaluate the situation and decide if we want to re-connect the cable. Hopefully, at a better rate.

No comments: