Friday, February 27, 2009

This weekend I am heading out of town to catch a concert and basketball game with a friend. I am leaving directly after work and driving 2 1/2 hours to meet up with my friend (whose house we are staying at this weekend) and we are going to watch a concert. I am very excited about this concert because it is a great band and an even greater venue. Tickets are $15.00. Then, on Saturday we are watching an SEC basketball game (not sure how much tickets will be). Both teams are fairly good and it should be a great time. My only concern is running into the ex. It has been almost 6 months since we have split and I have been fortunate enough to have not had any encounters with him. So everyone keep their fingers crossed....

All in all, it should be a fairly inexpensive weekend (maybe $100.00 including gas). And filled with lots of fun activities! What are your weekend plans?

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Sounds like a really fun weekend!

Tonight is the last night my favorite restaurant in town is going to be open, so I'm going out for dinner with a bunch of my girlfriends. Tomorrow will probably be just general hanging out, and Sunday will be spent at the museum since it's a free day. :)