Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend

My weekend went from one extreme to the other. On Friday night I decided that I needed ME time and stayed home watching movies by myself. It was very relaxing and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. My Saturday was rather productive. I started off taking my dog for a walk, went and picked up my dry cleaning, decided to go to the mall and use some sales coupons from Limited, and then headed to drive around neighborhoods looking at houses. Afterwards, I met a friend at the movies to watch Bride Wars. This is when my Saturday took a turn for the worse. I decided to go to a friend's house for a cookout. This led to going to a very high priced bar for drinks and then two other bars for more drinks and dancing. Needless to say, I got home around 3 in the morning, intoxicated, and discovered that my roommate had fallen asleep with the oven on and a pizza burnt to a crisp. Sunday was unproductive. I felt bad, went to a friend's for another cookout and played the Wii. I liked myself better Saturday morning. I have a tendency to over drink and spend too much money when I go out.

I also liked being in a relationship better. That is when I was in control of my feelings and emotions. Right now I am a mess. I am ready to settle down. Enjoy the company of that special someone and not have to go out and mingle with people. I am ready to go to dinners, watch movies and spend quality time outside of bars. But where am I going to meet this person if I hoard up in my house????

No comments: