Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gifts

My very best friend from law school turns 30 this December. As with past 30th Birthdays (her finance's and my "ex"'s) we like to do it big. For her finance's 30th Birthday we flew to Fort Lauderdale and attended Langerado. For the "ex's" 30th birthday we went to Voodoo Fest in New Orleans. So needless to say, we MUST celebrate her birthday in grand style. Therefore, I will be buying VIP tickets today to go to Warren Haynes's Xmas Jam in Asheville, NC. I have never been to Asheville or even North Carolina for that fact. This it is going to be FUN TIMES.

With that being said, I am missing out on Jamaica. That is where we were supposed to be celebrating her 30th birthday, but we have decided to change locations. I am very excited!!!! Although, it is going to really hurt my pocketbook right before the Holidays.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get her this for her birthday, it's the one gift she'll NEVER get tired of!
http://www.lataz.com/cool-shooters-ice-tray.html

Lucy said...

Asheville is a great city! You really should see Biltmore if you have time, especially since it will be decorated for Christmas.

pennypincher said...

Thanks for the gift idea. It is really neat and I know that she could put them to use. I will keep that in mind.

Mademoiselle & her Journey said...

Hope you'll have fun and enjoy the trip! I've never been in Asheville but a friend of mine was there once, and said that Asheville is a beautiful city ... HOpe you'll like it :)

Paz123 said...

Thanks for sharing gift ideas. Hope you really enjoy your trip.